This course will focus on engaged and effective learning around unleashing the High Impact Leader within you. High Impact Leadership will deepen your understanding of Your Own Power and transform the way you lead, manage people, your organization and your life. You will gain a profound understanding of how you are perceived as a leader within your organization. You will gain strategies, tactics and best practices to maximize your personal productivity and allow you to accomplish more in less time. Today’s business leaders are faced with torrential streams of data and information and every day they are required to make hundreds and thousands of business decisions. You can no longer count on “past experiences” as a decision making guide.
This course will teach leaders how to leverage structured learning processes to decipher meaningful information by synthesizing new and existing data and insights. This knowledge will empower leaders to make bold decisions with incomplete information. You will walk away from the program with the competencies to make smarter, data driven decisions in a world of ambiguity and uncertainty.
What You Will Learn
360-degree feedback based deeper understanding of leadership perception and impact
- Gain awareness of your leadership style and impact
- Leadership S.W.O.T. (Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats)
- Strengthened ability to engage boss and peers to achieve productive synergies
Maximize Your Personal Power and Productivity
- Prioritize Goals and align time allocation with that Prioritization
- Embrace the Answer-First methodology to complete high priority projects more efficiently by early focus on the final product
- Manage your team more effectively through delegation and setting clear, concise metrics for success
Unlock the Power of Structured Learning Processes
- Deeper understanding of Learning as a Leadership Force Multiplier
- Learning as a key enabler in a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous world
- Deeper understanding of Intellectual Curiosity(CQ) as a must have quality for today’s leader
Build Quantitative Business Savvy and Intuition
- Techniques to gather, understand and extract meaningful insights from data across multiple sources in the business spectrum
- Pragmatic decision making and communication processes with incomplete data.
- Risk assessment methodologies that enable bold, confident and smart decisions