Accelerated growth isn’t about luck or fate. It requires a “what if” mindset from everyone in the organization. This mindset creates disruption. Disruption equips organizations with the ability to overcome external threats and thrive in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) world.
Disruptive innovation will help your business capitalize on new opportunities and safeguard it against stagnation and extinction. As the leader you are required to create a culture that nurtures disruption and innovation. You must make innovation a habit. The most innovative organizations consistently build breakthrough strategies that reshape markets, deliver greater value at a lower cost, redefine channel and force the competition to scramble.
Disruptive innovation is born at the customer level. The most innovative and disruptive products and services are conceived based on the intimate knowledge and passionate commitment to the customer. This requires organizations to create a culture focused on the customer. Focused on creating an awe-inspiring customer experience. Focused on creating a raving fan from each and every customer interaction – sales, marketing, supply chain, customer service, billing…
Creating a customer focused culture is not just the responsibility of people on the front line or in customer facing roles. Customer focus is job #1 from the CEO to the most junior employee. Customer Focus is a transformational philosophy. It means adopting the right mindset and attitude about customers, both internal and external. Effective customer communication is required to dramatically improve service and relationships with customers.
- Keynote Presentations
- Seminar Courses
- Workshop Training
What You Will Learn
- Approaches, frameworks, and tools for building and leading a culture of disruptive innovation and customer focus.
- Skills and best practices to successfully integrate innovation and business development
- Best practices to create customer driven disruptive products and services
- To formulate a corporate plan for invention and new product generation
- Best practices for engaging the customer in value creation sessions as a platform catalyst for innovation
How You Will Benefit
- Understand how to identify and evaluate new innovative products, services and businesses
- Fostering innovative strategies, eliminating obstacles and manage risks
- Creativity vs disruption vs creative destruction
- Rapid Launch and Fast Fail
- Deeper understanding of the people you serve – a powerful tool for innovation
- Bringing diverse talent together to power creativity and innovation
- Driving Innovation across the organization as a strategic priority
- Hiring and partnering for creativity and innovation
- Key Performance Indicators and measuring success in achieving innovation objectives
- Innovation vs budget reduction
- What is organizational culture?
- Diagnosing organizational culture.
- Managing organizational culture.
- The interface of organizational culture and strategy.
- Assess organizational culture in the framework of strategy and vision
- The interface of strategy, mission and vision with customer focus
- Customer facing professional appearance and attitude
- Handling customer complaints
- Effective customer communication
- Turn customer service insights into creativity and innovation
- Measure and increase customer satisfaction
- Collaboration to increase customer retention and loyalty
- Create Raving Fan customers that become marketplace advocates
- Value creation and cost reduction through customer partnership